Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Mick Aloha: Land Tycoon

I'm thinking of picking up some real estate. I have enough disposable income for it, and I think now's as good a time as any to go ahead with the plan. I'm thinking about land in Kentucky and in California. It's a lot cheaper in Kentucky, but it's a lot closer in California. Why land, you might be asking. Well, some people say God's not making any more of it, but I don't believe in any gods or anyone who could make more of it, so there you go. Other atheists out there should be buying land, too. Also, atheists should send me money, so I can live the good life. You'll be blessed if you do. Actually, everyone should send me money, no matter how gullible you are. I need money.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

If you buy areas on both San Francisco and Kentucky land, you should link the houses together underground so that you can just have a straight path to each house non-stop. And as we progress in the future, you can install one of those tube ports from Futurama that will get you from San Francisco to Kentucky in no time. That would be awesome.

Mick said...

Live in Kentucky and work in the bay area? I like the sound of that. The problem is, to dig that tunnel, I'll need to buy land out west from Ted Turner, and that guy is a tough bargainer. Although, I guess if I don't tell him my tunnel is there, he'll never know...

Anonymous said...

Screw you, Aloha. You have enough money. Old dying widows inheritances, drug money, presidential campaign slush funds! Enough! When that money gona start trickling down to grassroots level? Why can't I order "free-everything" at KFC!?! I should be living at least some of the good life, although I know I'm not entitled to all of it, you oh holiest of holy, with the wrathfulness, and the blood reign and the hey,hey,hey it hurts me!

I think I've made myself clear, yes?

Mick said...

Where's your faith, Eeeper? And, why do you have so many Es in your name? Are you named after the eee PC from Asus? Are you a cyborg? That would explain your blasphemy. The flood-down will come once I have everything I want, which is a lot, so don't hold your breath, eeep. Oh, and when Asus sends you a check, don't forget the paypal donate button up top. Give till it hurts.