Thursday, February 10, 2011

Area man finds wang

I guess there's a lot of money in fake news. The Onion's raking in the dough, so I thought I'd try a little something out. Consider this my audition for the Onion writing team. Onion, if you don't hire me based on this material, I'll have to start a competing fake news site and out-fake news you. Here are the latest headlines:

Area dog figures it's time to have sex again

Date with hooker going better than expected

Drunk man figures it all out

Area man joins church for the poon

Cat allergic to itself

Hippopotamus angry that no one ever uses its full name

Giraffe joins church for the poon

Trout, father of 289, still missing

Internet bored with itself

Bill Gates' belt cures malaria

Unionized moles refuse to wear helmets

Toys tired of not being taken seriously

Tax documents angry that no one ever plays with them

Area man disappointed by legitimate massage parlor

Area woman finds wang

No comments: