Wednesday, February 16, 2011

I tip my hat (for you to put money into it)

Hello there, Egypt. I hear you like freedom. Me, too. I love freedom, which to me means the freedom to do what I goddam please and get rich. TJ should have put that in the declaration. Everyone can get rich! But, if everyone's rich, who would I gloat over. Apoc, I guess. That fool would be the only poor person in a river of success and well-being. Here are some other things I love:

ladies (hot)
fries (hot)
hot, of-age girls who work at McDonald's or KFC
KFC
freedom
money
real estate
being correct
knowledge
The Spice Girls

So, Egypt, with all of this freedom, I guess you're going to need a new constitution. Mick Aloha has just the answer for you, and by has I mean 'pay me' and by answer I mean 'wiki.' That's right, by reading this answer you are obligated to pay me. If you don't have dollars, that's ok, I'll take gold, even ol' Tut's gold. I don't believe in curses. Hell, I'll take anything that's cursed or possessed from anyone. Just send it my way and I'll take it if it can be pawned or auctioned. Hell. That's a pretty good business plan. Don't steal it! Unless, that is, you want to open a franchise. UPDATE: I went ahead and got me a website started where people can send me cursed stuff and I can sell it. It's just a splash page, but soon it'll be up and I'll be raking in the jack.

Anyway, Egypt, just to be clear, by reading on you are pretty much agreeing to pay me. OK, ready for the solution to all of your problems? Wiki-tution. That's right, a goddam wiki-constitution. But wait, there's more. You could set it up so that it can only be edited by people in Egypt. Take that, America! Let the power of the crowd lay down the foundation for your free future. Oh, and if you like I can set up the wiki and host it under the Mick Aloha umbrella. Scoot over, Mike's Head Room, there's a new player in town, and this one pays in gold.

No comments: